Fritz Winter Eisengießerei GmbH & Co. KG
The environmental policy of company Fritz Winter Eisengießerei GmbH & Co. KG is based on our policy statement and is resumed in the following operation principles. It is fixed by the general management and disclosed to all the employees.
- Our environmental management system is being examined and optimised continuously in order to improve our environmental performance.
- We promote our employees‘ sense of responsibility for the environment on all levels by regular training courses.
- The impact of every new activity, product or operation on the local environment is determined beforehand within the planning and procurement process. Resources are dealt with sustainably, as far as influencable and economically reasonable for us. In our processes, environmentally friendly and progressive technologies are taken into account.
- The impacts of our current activities on the local environment are constantly evaluated and monitored by us.
- The necessary measures for avoiding and/or eliminating environmental impacts are taken. Where this is not possible, environmentally damaging emissions and the waste accumulation are reduced to a minimum.
- The necessary measures are taken in order to avoid accident- and malfunction-caused emissions of substances.
- Procedures for the inspection of the compliance with the environmental policy are fixed and applied. In case these procedures require measurements and trials, it is taken care for the documentation and updating of the results.
- Procedures and measures are fixed and kept up to date for those cases in which it is noted that our company does not comply with the principles of the environmental policy, with the environmental programme or with environmental targets.
- The strict compliance with all binding environmental commitments is a main target of our environmental policy.
- We claim that our contracting parties working within our factory premises apply the same environmental principles as we do.
Our customers are adequately informed about the environmental aspects in the context of the handling, use and storage of our products. Not only those who have a special responsibility for the environmental protection, but every single employee is bound to the environmental protection.