- Knowledge to review the molding material recipes and parameters required for the production process
- Perform an exchange of information with the specialist in the departments about the production program
- Put the sand plant into operation and monitor plant parameters
- Perform corrective actions in case of deviations within the tolerance limits
- Documents disturbances, defects and productions defects
- Performs quality inspections according to defined inspection standard; ex. sand sampling and forwarding to laboratory, analysis of humidity and compressibility, etc.
- Ability to document the inspection results.
- Inspect silo trucks and assign delivery points
- Perform cleaning and maintenance according to plan, as well as performing smaller repair and overhauling works on the basis of the TPM program
- Ability to communication with your supervisor in case of disturbances at the machines and/or plants; also supporting the specialist of the department with the remedial actions
- At least two years of professional experience in testing, sampling, and inspecting.
- High degree of readiness for taking responsibility, reliability and self-organization.
- Strong ability to communicate and to work in a team environment.
- Good IT and MS Office Knowledge.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply in person with resume or at http://focuscareer.ky.gov
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)