- Ability to inspect and repair transport ladles and if required sample and heat up the transport ladles
- Ability to adjust and prepare the facility and tooling; ex. risers, chills, release agents, etc.
- Knowledge to inspect, clean pattern equipment, carry out change of date, etc.
- Ability to select production program and/or retrieve production technical data and coordinate with supervisor
- Ability to determine and eliminate any disturbances or defects; ex. Defective slot nozzles, pattern damages, etc.
- Knowledge and ability to carry out change of tooling at all stations; ex. gauges, devices, sting robots, etc.
- Ability to use the production program to inspect the core stock and notify superior of stock shortages
- Ability to collect liquid iron with forklift, fill in holding furnace, transport ladle and pouring furnace; then transfer transport ladle to the pouring furnace and empty it out
- Ability to carry out visual inspections and ensure complete work execution
- Ability to inspect and monitor the flow of the production process
- Ability to determine disturbances, defects and production errors and follow process to eliminate further problems
- Ability to pour mold, monitor and document production parameters; ex. monitor pouring curve and analysis, monitor pouring process, inspect addition of inoculants, inspect Silicium, coke and temperature, etc
- Perform quality inspections and document results; initiate corrective actions of necessary
- Perform inspections on patterns, document the results and dispose material
- Ability and knowledge to drive a forklift
- At least two years of professional experience as a molding operator.
- High degree of readiness for taking responsibility, reliability and self-organization.
- Strong ability to communicate and to work in a team environment.
- Good IT and MS Office Knowledge.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply in person with resume or at http://focuscareer.ky.gov
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)