- Modify and optimize existing systems, define, and design interfaces
- Program and analyze Siemens SPS S7 and TIA Portal as well as ABB robot technique
- Program visualizations and integrate optical systems for monitoring existing processes
- Carry out unerring error analysis on the mentioned controls and eliminate errors/failures
- Carry out system diagnosis, modifications, and corrections
- Inform, instruct, train and advise employees with regard to efficiency and optimum utilization of the systems during operation
- Implementation of the operational requirements (analysis, interfaces to external systems) in consideration of linked functions and existing dependences to other program systems or in case of integration into an overall system
- Adjust existing hardware systems according to technical specifications or production request meeting requirements and production aspects
- Inspect and amend specification sheets
- Select possible suppliers for reconstructions and facility optimizations, gather and inspect quotations
- Prepare descriptions, estimate and calculate costs
- Inspect interfaces, pursue performances and due dates
- Determine project status and monitor process of project, decide remedies in case of deviations
- Assure compliance with economic targets and technical specifications
- Analyze disturbances and determine corrective actions
- Associates Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Computer Science required.
- Familiarity with configuration, programming, and implementation of motion controllers.
- 3-5 years PLC experience required.
- Extensive knowledge utilizing PLC systems to trouble shoot equipment.
- Strong ability to communicate and to work in a team
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)