- Analyze defects and disturbances on mechanic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electric components, under application of diagnostic systems
- Carry out, document, and forward documentation of damage assessment and requirement request for means of production or systems in need of repair; ex. forklifts, facilities and machines, etc.
- Determine type and scope of eliminationof the disturbance and damage within the specified limits
- Adjust machine controls, correct programs, carry out test runs and prepare corresponding documentation
- Carry out difficult and extensive repairs, extensions,and reconstructions Produce spare parts, additional and auxiliary devices according to drawing, draft, sample or instruction
- Analyze and eliminate weak spots and bring suggestions for elimination; ex. new production/new engineering
- Carry out extensive and complex mechanical assembling and dismantling of machines
- Carry out difficult and high-quality mechanical maintenance and repair works on means of production systems and control systems according to existing maintenance plans
- Make suggestions for economical maintenance and repair as well as for adjustments pf maintenance standards
- Apply and implement TPM
- Operator facilities and support production
- Train and instruct employees, deploy employees according to qualification – also inspect and monitor execution of work
- Associates Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Maintenance required.
- Experience in drawing basic line to line diagrams and reading prints and schematics to troubleshoot circuitry issues is required.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience in industrial manufacturing is required.
- 1-3 years of PLC experience is required.
- Experience utilizing PLC systems to trouble shoot equipment is required.
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply in person with resume or at http://focuscareer.ky.gov
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)