- Analyze defects and disturbances on electric facilities and evaluate the scope of damage, determine repair and/or replacement
- Carry out extensive and difficult repairs, work out and draw, as well as correct and document circuit diagrams
- Prepare circuit diagrams and terminal schemes as well as adjust and correct programs for programmable logic controls
- Revise and amend machine controls
- Carry out difficult and high-quality maintenance and repair works on electronic control systems according to existing maintenance plans
- Apply and implement TPM
- Operator facilities and support production
- Train and instruct employees, deploy employees according to qualification – also inspect and monitor execution of work
- Associates Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Industrial Maintenance required.
- Experience in drawing basic line to line diagrams and reading prints and schematics to troubleshoot circuitry issues is required.
- 3-5 years maintenance experience in industrial manufacturing is required.
- 1-3 years of PLC experience is required.
- Experience utilizing PLC systems to trouble shoot equipment is required.
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply in person with resume or at http://focuscareer.ky.gov
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)