- Ability to operate a forklift safely with a ladle of iron that is over 2000°F
- Provide and prepare sealing cords, chaplets, cooling sleeves, pouring filters, etc.
- Perform a functional check on the means of production; ex. gauges, devices, pouring forklifts, etc.
- Ability to clean, suck dry and inspect mold
- Ability to incorporate air duct, add number code, inset cores and/or core packages
- Ability to insert chaplets, glue, felt washers, etc. In the mold, on core, or core package
- Perform visual inspection on cores, core packages, and mold boxes
- Ability to prepare core box for ingate inspections, etc.
- Responsible for collecting liquid iron with a pouring forklift, filling the holding furnace, transport ladle, and pouring furnace
- Perform maintenance and cleaning according to plan
- Inform supervisor of disturbances, defects, and productions errors and help in the eliminations
- At least 2-3 years of experience on all types of forklifts
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong ability to communicate and to work in a team
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)