- Coordination of dates in consideration of available capacities; ex. employees, machines, facilities, etc.
- Develop a work plan at the start of the shift and dispose deployment of employees, facility, and machine utilization according to framework conditions
- Plan, monitor, and improve execution of work
- Ability to help in the elimination of production and material bottlenecks and suggest improvements
- Ability to make on-site decisions autonomously; ex. avoiding disturbances in the internal and external production process Ability to carry out claim discussions with the customer in consideration of specifications
- In the event of defects immediately initiate a countermeasure independently to correct the problem
- Eliminate technical deficiencies such as with the machine, facilities, devices, gauges, tooling, etc.
- Efficiently train and instruct employees with less experience and offer support in the improvement of their work
- Monitor and inspect subordinates work and assure compliance with safety regulations.
- Promote the CIP-process in the respective area of responsibility
- Maintain and take care of programs, administer and maintain technical documents, incorporate modifications, and inform the respective operational positions accordingly
- Prepare guidelines and procedure descriptions according to specifications, prepare allowances, drafts and drawing to specifications
- Incorporate deviations and modifications and inform accordingly
- Organize and carry out team meetings
- Prepare and work an action plan
- At least 3-5 years in a leadership position.
- High degree of readiness for taking responsibility, reliability and self-organization.
- Strong ability to communicate and to work in a team environment.
- Good IT and MS Office Knowledge.
- Previous management experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply in person with resume or at http://focuscareer.ky.gov
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)