- Select, inspect, prepare, change and if necessary, forward for repair the tooling, according to specifications
- Select product specific production programs; adjust the machine settings; ex. gauges, track systems, etc.
- Fill up shot blasting grains and forward grain samples for analysis
- Prepare work pieces (pre-deburring), insert into device, align and clamp; if applicable, correct setting data within the tolerance limit
- Monitor the machine parameters, make corrections in care of deviations and/or inform the supervisor
- Perform visual inspections and remove remaining burrs and metal penetrations
- Separate and deposit rejects, welder, and leaking parts
- Perform tooling and work piece inspections; ex. cutting tips, rubber seal, remaining burr height, etc.
- Perform and document coat thickness measuring.
- Carry out maintenance and repairs according to specs and/or plan
- Eliminate smaller disturbances and repair on one’s own and work with maintenance to repair any other problems
- At least six months to one year of factory/foundry experience
- High degree of readiness for taking responsibility, reliability and self-organization.
- Strong ability to communicate and to work in a team environment.
- Good IT and MS Office Knowledge.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply in person with resume or at http://focuscareer.ky.gov
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)