- Inspect functionality of crane systems, analysis devices such as thermal analysis, LECO or spectrometers
- Accept raw materials, collect by correct methods, and fill up the respective charging boxes and/or aggregate bunker
- Replace deslagging containers and transport with forklifts to empty
- Develop a work plan at the start of the shift and dispose deployment of employees, facility, and machine utilization according to framework conditions
- Plan, monitor, and improve execution of work
- Ability to help in the elimination of production and material bottlenecks and suggest improvements
- Ability to make on-site decisions autonomously; ex. avoiding disturbances in the internal and external production process Ability to carry out claim discussions with the customer in consideration of specifications
- In the event of defects immediately initiate a countermeasure independently to correct the problem
- Put plant into operations, select and adjust control measures; ex. enter and start cold start and sinter program, operator melting processor, operator and monitor emergency water, etc.
- Continuously monitor the holding process during production and carry out inspection of the adjusted production parameters; ex. temperature measurements, inspect water, container temperature, and filling level, etc.
- Ability to perform corrective action in the even of deviations
- Operate iron output, hydraulic, and emergency tilting device
- Perform all arising work/tasks within the crucible furnaces that are required for the assurance of the production process
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with furnaces.
- High degree of readiness for taking responsibility, reliability and self-organization.
- Strong ability to communicate and to work in a team environment.
- Good IT and MS Office Knowledge.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Apply in person with resume or at http://focuscareer.ky.gov
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)