- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in making cores.
- Creates an action plan for team to accomplish set goals.
- Makes a work plan at the beginning of the shift and adheres to the plan throughout the shift.
- Eliminate production and material bottlenecks.
- Ability to make immediate decisions to avoid downtime in production.
- Ability to independently initiate counter measures in the event of quality defects.
- Suggest improvements to eliminate disturbances in the production process.
- Determine, analyze, and remedy any problems that may arise.
- Examine material products at various stages of processing for conformance to specifications.
- Observes machines and equipment for any malfunctions; orders adjustments or repairs, or directs workers to make adjustments or repairs.
- Train other employees in processes and in operation of the machines and equipment; as well as monitoring and inspecting their work.
- Assure 100% compliance with safety regulations within the department.
- Maintain programs and technical documents; suggest modifications.
- Prepare guidelines and procedures for maintenance and production plans.
- Performs other duties assigned by the Quality/Plant Manager.
- At least five years of professional experience as a core maker.
- High degree of readiness for taking responsibility, reliability and self-organization.
- Strong ability to communicate and to work in a team environment.
- Good IT and MS Office Knowledge.
- Previous management experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Your salary and Fritz Winter benefits
We offer a competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package
Kentucky Career Center 803 Chestnut Street Bowling Green, KY 4210, phone (270) 746-7425 or NOW (button on the right side)